Spartan Stadium gates open 1.5 hours prior to kickoff. Suites, Spartan Club, and Student entrance open 2 hours prior to kickoff. For the easiest route to your seats, enter the stadium through the gate(s) indicated on your ticket. For security reasons, once you exit the stadium you may not re-enter. In order to ensure adequate seating, everyone must have a ticket for admission into Spartan Stadium. Please arrive early!
Fans are encouraged to bring only necessary items to football games at Spartan Stadium. For the safety and enjoyment of all fans, we request that you assist us by leaving prohibited items at home or in your vehicle. We are unable to provide storage for any of these items.
- Seat cushions without backs or zippered sections that can be used as a bag (see examples)
- Binoculars (but leave the case at home)
- Pagers and cell phones
- Small cameras and radios (but leave cases at home)
- Blankets and rain apparel (no umbrellas)
- One factory sealed 20-oz. bottled water per person
- Purses or bags of any size (read more >>)
- Containers of any kind, including aerosol cans and spray cans
- Umbrellas, flags and flagpoles
- Alcoholic beverages and food of any kind
- Coolers, thermoses, cups, bottles, cans, flasks. and open bottled water
- Camcorders and tripods
- Non-approved chair backs (rent an approved chair back at spartanseatback.com)
- Other potentially dangerous objects
For the health and enjoyment of all spectators, smoking is prohibited inside Spartan Stadium
Available same day tickets will be sold at the stadium ticket office located on the west side between gates G and H.
The ticket Will Call window is located on the west side of Spartan Stadium between Gates G and H. The window will be open at least two hours before kickoff and through halftime. For your protection, proper identification is required before we release tickets.
Fans in need of assistance may contact Guest Services located on the west concourse. You may also contact ushers located at the entrance to each section. The ramp in the southwest corner of the stadium is handicap accessible. No ticket holders without suite or Spartan Club tickets will be allowed in the elevator. For your convenience, Spartan Stadium and our staff provide you with the following services:
- Spartan Sideline Shop (south end)
- Concessions and restrooms (various locations)
- Souvenir programs (locations within and outside of stadium)
- First Aid (locations on the concourse near sections 8, 20 & 122)
- Lost and Found (west concourse near Gate G)
- ATM (west concourse near section 25)
- Spartan Seatbacks (on the concourse near section 25)
- Will Call (west side between Gates G and H)
If you witness a crime, text the word 'MSUPD' along with your message to 274637. Your message will be anonymously delivered to the Michigan State University Police Department.
Corporate tent packages are available for home football games. Call (517) 432-2607 for more information.